Tuesday 19 May 2015

Pinterest Monday

Hi.  I am sharing the Pinterst pin and layout for a blog post over at Scraptastic Club.  


I love the circular shapes and rosettes in this pin.  I pulled out my Janglin' kit and got to work choosing some papers to make rosettes. 


Once I had all those made I printed my photo in a circular shape and cut it out with a circle die.  I love the dimension and texture the rosettes add to the page. 


I love the ephemera pack with the touches of gold that come with this kit. 


I filled in some of the rosette centers and added my photo to the bottom one.


 The white circle from the ephemera pack was perfect to fit my date and a line of journaling on.  I made a YouTube video of this layout as well.  You can have a look at how I put this page together.


See ya next time ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment