Monday 13 April 2015

Pinterest Monday

I made this layout for a Pinterest Monday blog post over at Scraptastic Club.


I made my 8.5 by 11 layout with the Rivers and Roads kit.  All I can think about is all the beautiful warm weather that is coming so that's what my page is about.  I started with a piece of white cardstock (from my stash) punched the bottom and curled the top down to reveal the navy cardstock piece behind.  It anchors everything and I knew I wanted to use some navy embellishments on my page.


I cut the bike and heart balloons on my Silhouette Cameo from the pretty patterned paper in the kit. The hearts are a string art cut  and lend themselves nicely to backing them with paper.  I tied all  of the balloons to the bike seat. This is how I saw the hearts and string from the pin.  




My journaling is about how I am excited to have the whole of Spring and Summer ahead.  I layered some of the printable labels and cut-a-parts on the right side of the page and sprinkled some embellishments around.


This was a fun pin and lovely kit to play with.  I made a YouTube video of this layout as well.  Enjoy! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment