Friday 24 April 2015

TLN Friday

H-a-p-p-y Friday to you. I have a couple of Scraptastic Club TLN (This Life Noted) kit layouts to share with you.

I made a couple of 8.5 by 11 layouts.  I love making layouts with these pocket page kits.  The cards are fun to layer and combine and the embellishments are always super fun too.

My first layout is documenting my love of mason jars.  I use them to store everything under the sun (well except canning, I don't can with them LOL).  I snapped a shot of my kitchen cupboard and got playing with the kit.


Love the emoji and coordinating printables with this kit.


My second layout is about the green space just outside my back gate.  I so love taking the dogs and biking through this wonderful space.  I am fortunate to have it right out my back door.  Again the TLN kit was perfect for this layout.


I die cut the yellow circle behind the bow from the card in the first layout. It's a nice way to get a bit of extra mileage from your cards if you use them for layering.  I placed everything at a bit of an angle to give a haphazard look.  Kind of like the cards were just strewn on the page. I then filled in the large gaps with printables and vellum die cuts.


I always have the best time making layouts with these Scraptastic Club TLN kits.
I have a couple of YouTube videos of these layouts
enjoy
:)

  








No comments:

Post a Comment